Terms and Delivery
Conditions of Booking
- We will not accept any booking unless they have been authorised
- When we have accepted the booking on this form, you are liable for the relevant programme fee or cancellation charge for payment.
- We can issue invoices for advanced payment if you ask us to. Cheques and purchase orders should be made payable to LSR Training and Development Ltd. and we will send you an invoice acknowledging payment within one week.
- If you withdraw from a confirmed booking and your place is not taken by someone else from your organisation, you must pay a cancellation fee.
- We reserve the right to run programmes at different venues from the one specified, when necessary. If this is the case we will inform you as soon as possible as provide you with information about travel directions.
- Where circumstances force us to cancel a programme, our liability will be will be limited to refunding any fees paid for that programme. We are not liable for any other loss occurred by you.
- Please follow your internal procedures when applying for programmes.
Independent equal access
- If you indicate on the booking form that you have any requirements or any other reason, we will contact you before the programme starts to discuss your personal requirements.
Privacy and data protection
- We do not give your personal information to others. We will add your details to our database to process your booking and so that we can keep you up to date with other courses that may be of interest. If you do not wish to receive this information, please let us know.
Unless otherwise stated, these fees are:
|Notice of cancellation or transfer||Percentage of programme price charged|
|29 days or more||10%|
|15 to 28 days||50%|
|4 to 14 days||90%|
|3 days or less||100%|
|(we include weekends in the above calculations)|